I did not actually intend to write a post on this card. I tried to incorporate a new adorable die - dream catcher - into the spring project. To be honest, the card took a direction I did not expect, thus I hesitated posting. But... thank you very much for your kind reviews and encouragement, given on FB. My worst critic - is myself :-) But here it comes, happy reading.
I started with a golden glitter paper in order to frame the card. It was layered with a design paper in beige tones, pale pink paper and a white water colour sheet, torn out of my daughter's album. Yes, sometimes sacrifices are needed :-)
All papers' edges were severely distressed and bent upwards to create a dimension.
Background received a portion of pink glimmer mist, gold foil in the corners and background stamp. I had an idea of where the layers would go, but mostly there was not given too much thought of where to apply different materials, it went with the flow.
Card is inspired by the spring in the air, thus golden elements got a company by different shades of red and pink, as well as brown and beige. The card is gentle, bright, very girly.
Materials (selection of..)
* Tattered Angels glimmer mist
* Cardstock die cuts, adorable collection for journaling found on Ebay
* Silk flowers, called orchids from Ebay
* Prima flowers, coloured by glimmer mist
* Background stamps Bo Bunny
* Other embellishments - cheese cloth, "hay" (you know, the one that follows with wine and chocolate basket), gold foil, dream catcher die and a bit of magic :-)
* Doily - cut out of the Søstrene Grene paper bag
I would like to enter this card for:
Crafty Calendar Challenge March Challenge - Mum's day/Special Female
Paper Creator's Crafts March Challenge #57 "All about mum"